Virtual Walking Tour of Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
The Talleyrand Park Citizens Committee
Bellefonte Historical and Cultural Association
Stop 28A. The Armory
BHCA Home | Virtual Tour Home | Center Town Map | Next Stop
The Armory on the corner of North Spring Street and West Lamb Streets was built in 1894 by Col. W Fred Reynolds, and turned over to the local National Guard. It was the largest National Guard Armory in Pennsylvania at the time.
Click here to view a gallery of historical images along Spring Street
Fred D Smith Collection