Virtual Walking Tour of Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
The Talleyrand Park Citizens Committee
Bellefonte Historical and Cultural Association
Stop 7. Brisbin Home
BHCA Home | Virtual Tour Home | Next Stop
Built in 1865 at the corner of West High and South Spring Street, the Brisbin Home was constructed of bricks that were handwrapped and shipped from Philadelphia. It is an excellent example of Italian revival architecture. Once the home of the Decker Motor Company, it today contains offices. Bellefonte's First Hospital (stop 29) can be viewed behind.
Click here to view a historical gallery of images of West High Street, including the Brisbin Home
Fred D Smith Collection