Virtual Walking Tour of Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
The Talleyrand Park Citizens Committee
Bellefonte Historical and Cultural Association
Stop 29. Bellefonte's First Hospital
BHCA Home | Virtual Tour Home | Center Town Map | Next Stop
Bellefonte's first hospital began in 1902, housed in the building located at 113 South Spring Street. The carriage house located directly behind it is one of the finest restored buildings in Bellefonte. The original map of Bellefonte indicates that the lot was first owned by Thomas Burnside.
Click here to view a gallery of historical images along Spring Street